HADAS WorldWide, s.r.o., CIN: 03335887, VAT ID: CZ03335887, Horní 545/30, Štýřice, 639 00 Brno, File reference: C 84519, registered at Regional court of Brno
- Basic information
- Purchase orders from the website www.protein-way.com, as well as those made via phone or text message, are considered binding. The vendor declares the right to ask the customer for identification.
The purchase order is followed by an email confirmation indicating that the vendor has received the order.
- When the goods are shipped, a shipment confirmation email is sent with expected delivery date.
- Registration is defined as a process in which you willingly provide data for the vendors database of all users-clients who are entitled to user-client benefits.
- As a registered customer, you are entitled to:
o Make purchases and build your customer loyalty, which is based on the number of purchased items/products and makes discounts available to you.
o Have access to more sale items and promotional offers.
o Regularly receive special offers on our products.
o Register in a few simple steps by filling in key information.
o Retrieve forgotten password via the link provided in the registration by clicking the icon „Send password“.
o Access the registered user zone when inputing the login and password into the respective dialogue windows on the main page.
- The items you have chosen from our selection are added to the cart by clicking „Addtocart“.
- The total cost of your chosen items is always displayed on the following webpage www.protein-way.com/basket.
III. To complete the order, advance to check-out at www.protein-way.com/checkout.
- On the checkout page, you will be asked to fill in your billing and shipping information. After filling in this data, you may proceed to the selection of delivery and payment options.
- After shipping the order we will inform you of its current status via email notifications in which you will find the order number for later communication with our online store.
- Delivery time
Delivery time depends on wholesale suppliers. However, the longest possible delivery time to warehouses is 7 days from the date of order confirmation, unless otherwise stated for the product. It is necessary to add 1-2 days for the items to be shipped. In the case of sudden unavailability of the items ordered or an extension of the shipping time, we will contact you immediately.
- Uncollected shipments
If the customer does not pick up the ordered items within the stipulated storage period of our shipping providers, even after being reminded, the items will be returned to our warehouse and will not be delivered again. This package will be considered undelivered, and the customer will be declared unreliable. Subsequently, all additional costs for failure to deliver will be claimed. The amount of extra costs depends on each shipment separately and include: costs of the shipping provider, handling fees, packing, storage, transport to the shipping provider, and administrative costs. In the case of not paying these costs, further legal steps are taken to recover the debt. The costs of our legal action will be incurred by the customer. This is considered a violation of the contract terms and as such is enforceable by the courts. Further orders from such a customer will be possible only by paying in advance to our bank account and concurrent payment of the costs incurred by the previous failure to deliver the shipment.
- Payment method for ordered items
- Payment options
- Cash on delivery – the items are shipped as a parcel to the given address. Payment for the items is carried out directly upon delivery.
- Bank transfer (within 2 days) – the order is paid in advance. When the payment is received, the order is shipped. If the purchase order exceeds CZK 1.200 you are entitled to free delivery.
III. Payment by card – payment is made immediately via the shopping cart option, which will take you to the secure site provided by the Czech National Bank. Here you will enter your card information according to the instructions and the payment is made immediately. The payment gateway operator charges a fee of 10CZK for payment by card.
- Our bank account
- Bank details for payments in CZK:
- Bank account number: 2500647504 / 2010
- IBAN : CZ0420100000002500647504
III. BIC code/SWIFT : FIOBCZPPXXX
- Bank address: Fio banka, a.s., V Celnici 1028/10, Praha 1
- Bank details for payments in EUR:
- Bank account number: 2000647516 / 2010
- IBAN : CZ4220100000002000647516
III. BIC code/SWIFT : FIOBCZPPXXX
- Bank address: Fio banka, a.s., V Celnici 1028/10, Praha 1
- Bank details for payments in USD:
- Bank account number: 2700647517 / 2010
- IBAN : CZ3220100000002700647517
III. BIC code/SWIFT : FIOBCZPPXXX
- Bank address: Fio p, a.s., V Celnici 1028/10, Praha 1
- Delivery and shipping rates
- Zásilkovna (package service)
If you receive a damaged shipment, please include a description of the defect on the delivery receipt in order to explain the failure to accept the delivery so that we can claim damages from the carrier! Your rightful claim will be handled immediately.
- Introductory provisions
1.1. These terms and conditions apply to purchases in the online store Protein Way email@example.com (seller) operated by HADAS WorldWide, lnc.; CIN: 03335887.
1.2. The conditions below define and specify the rights and obligations of the seller and its customers (buyers).
- Order and fulfillment of the purchase agreement
2.1. By placing an order, the buyer acknowledges that they they are familiar with and agree to the Complaints Procedure and Terms and Conditions.
2.2. The order is a draft of the purchase agreement. The final purchase agreement is made when the order is sent.
2.3. The validity of the electronic order is contingent upon the proper completion of all the data and requirements specified in the form. We recommend you fill in the telephone contact.
2.4. The order is delivered to the delivery address provided by the buyer in the order form.
2.5. Ownership of the items passes to the buyer after its receipt and payment.
2.6. By completing the registration form or order in the online store protein-way.com, the buyer gives the seller consent to collect and save personal information about the buyer and their purchases.
- Payment terms, shipping time and freight
3.1. All orders will be shipped within the time period specified above. If it is not possible to meet the shipping time due to operational reasons, the customer will be informed immediately by telephone or email. In the case of cash on delivery, the delivery period begins at the time of the order placement; for other forms of payment, the delivery period begins the moment the payment is credited to the seller’s account.
3.2. Freight charges vary depending on the nature of the items and the type of shipping provider chosen by the customer.
4.1. Any complaints will be handled in accordance with the “Complaints Procedure” and the “Terms and Conditions” of the Protein-way.com online store and the laws of the Czech Republic.
4.2. The “Complaints Procedure” of Protein-way.com is an integral part of these Terms and Conditions.
4.3. Withdrawal from the contract is possible within a maximum of 14 days from the date of receipt of the order. The buyer must return the order to the sender in its undamaged and original condition within the determined period. The delivery method of the claimed order is up to the buyer, however, they must ensure that they make every effort to prevent possible damage to the order. The preferred delivery method is by registered mail of Czech Post or personal delivery. For personal delivery please contact us via the provided phone number +420 777 014 020.
Claim any defects in the order immediately after detection. For these purposes, the buyer may use the form located here: for download on the website of the seller’s e-shop or attached to the order shipment. Exchanges can also be agreed upon by email or telephone, or by placing a new order in the e-shop by adding a note that it is an exchange of the items and providing the original order number. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear caused by improper use or failure to obey the rules of use and maintenance.
The complaint cannot be acknowledged in case of defective items for which a discount was provided and for which the customer was acquainted with. The lifetime of clothing and equipment also depends on the type and frequency of use. This lifetime can thus be exhausted before the warranty period expires. When used intensively, the lifetime of the products may be shorter than their warranty period. When choosing clothing, make sure you choose the proper size and material to meet your needs. When choosing equipment, in particular, it is necessary to take into account the needs of the customer – whether they are a beginner or advanced athlete. Furthermore, a complaint cannot be acknowledged for food supplements that have been opened by the customer or for which the packaging has been tampered with by tearing or other damage. We also do not accept complaints for wrongly chosen flavors simply due to “distaste”.
If the items are damaged and these damages have occurred during delivery, describe the damage and send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org – if it is possible to take pictures of the damage, please also send photo documentation. Keep the damaged package as evidence. We will then handle its replacement with the shipping provider.
If damage occurs within the warranty period due to faulty material or construction, send an email to email@example.com. Include your email and telephone contact. An employee will contact you to resolve the claim, either by repairing the item, replacing the product, or refunding the money. We will tell you how to resolve your complaint after its evaluation.
The time limit for filing a complaint is 30 days from the date of the first filing of the complaint: by telephone, in writing, by email or by means of a return shipment. However, the supplier reserves the minimum time necessary for evaluation – 14 days from the date of delivery of the claimed product.
Do not send items back by cash on delivery. Cash on delivery packages will not be accepted.
The right to claim the warranty may lapse if:
The product was damaged during transport. (Obvious damage of the items or their packaging must be addressed immediately with the shipping provider. The customer is not obliged to take over such items from the provider and must immediately inform the seller about any damage found).
The product has been damaged by improper installation or handling and operation contrary to the user manual (if there is any).
The product was used under conditions that did not meet the specifications and requirements in the documentation (if there is any).
The product has been damaged by the elements.
The product has been damaged by excessive use or use contrary to the conditions stated in the documentation (if there is any).
The product has been damaged as a result of being connected to a network that does not comply with the relevant ČSN.
- Withdrawal from the contract by the customer
5.1. The buyer has the right under paragraph 6 of the amendment to the Civil Code No. 367/2000 to withdraw from the contract within 14 days of receipt of the order (this does not apply to personal takeover of items). If they decide to do so, they must return the undamaged, unopened items, with no signs of use or wear, in their original packaging within the specified time limit (based on the date of delivery). Upon receipt of the returned items, the seller will refund the money to the customer in an agreed upon method. The seller reserves the right to reduce the refund in the case of damage to the item. The customer will always be informed in advance of the reduction in refund. Withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement may be sent by the buyer to the seller’s place of business or the seller’s email address “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
The buyer can not withdraw from the contract under paragraph 7:
- for the rendering of services, if their performance was started with their consent before the expiry of the period of 14 days from receipt of the service,
- for the supply of goods or services, the price of which depends on fluctuations in the financial market, regardless of the supplier’s will,
- for the supply of goods that have been adjusted according to the consumer’s wishes, as well as perishable, deteriorated or obsolete goods,
- for the supply of audio and video recordings and computer programs if the consumer has tampered with their original packaging,
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals, and magazines,
- for gambling purposes.
5.2. In cases when the buyer has the right to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement in accordance with Section 1829 (1) of the Civil Code, the seller is also entitled to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement at any time until the buyer accepts the goods. In such a case, the seller will refund the purchase price to the buyer without undue delay, by bank transfer to the account specified by the buyer.
5.3. FOREIGN CUSTOMERS INCLUDING SLOVAKIA: In case of withdrawal from the contract within 14 days, please email our office for a solution. It shall be dealt with on a case-by-case basis, taking into account the specificities of foreign shipments and customers‘ specific requirements.
- Withdrawal from the contract by the seller, the right to change prices
6.1. The seller reserves the right to cancel the order or part of it in these cases:
6.2. The inspection reveals that the items are damaged or expired.
6.3. The supplier’s costs have changed significantly.
In such cases, the buyer will be contacted immediately and further action will be agreed upon. If the buyer has already paid all or part of the purchase price, the amount will be transferred back to the buyer’s account or address as soon as possible.
6.4. The seller reserves the right to change prices. Current prices are confirmed at the time of the order confirmation. If the current price is the same or lower than that of the order, it is not confirmed back to the buyer and the items are delivered at the current price at the moment of accepting the order. If the price is higher than the price stated in the order, the seller immediately informs the buyer, who can accept the new price or refuse delivery. When ordering by phone, the buyer is always informed of the current price for that order.
- Protection from defective products
7.1. The rights and obligations of the contracting parties regarding protection from defective products are governed by the relevant generally binding legal regulations (in particular the provisions of Sections 1914 to 1925, Sections 2099 to 2117 and Sections 2161 to 2174 of the Civil Code and Act No. 634/1992 Coll., on Consumer Protection, as amended).
7.2. The seller guarantees to the buyer that the items are free from defects upon receipt. In particular, the seller guarantees to the buyer that at the time the buyer receives the items:
7.2.1. the items have the qualities agreed upon by the parties and, in the absence of an agreement, the items described by the seller or the manufacturer or expected by the buyer with regard to the nature of the items and the advertising they carry,
7.2.2. the items are fit for the purpose stated by the seller or for which items of this kind are usually used,
7.2.3. items conform to the agreed upon quality or design, if the quality or design was determined according to the agreed sample or model,
7.2.4. the items are of an appropriate quantity, measure or weight, and
7.2.5. the items comply with legal requirements.
7.3. The provisions referred to in Article 7.2 of the Terms and Conditions shall not apply to items sold at a discount due to a defect for which the discount was agreed, the wear and tear of the items caused by its normal use, in the case of used items, a defect corresponding to the level of use or wear that the items had when they were taken over by the buyer, or if this is due to the nature of the items.
7.4. If the defect becomes apparent within six months of receipt, the items shall be deemed to have been defective at the time of receipt. The buyer is entitled to assert protection from a defect that occurs in consumer goods within twenty-four months of receipt.
7.5. The buyer exercises their rights to protection from defective products at the seller’s store, where a return is possible, depending on the product selection. The return is also possible at the headquarters or place of business [JA1] . [JA2]
7.6. Other rights and obligations of the parties related to the seller’s liability for defects may be regulated by the seller’s complaints procedure.
- Final Provisions
8.1. These Terms and Conditions apply in the version stated on the seller’s website on the day of sending the electronic order to the buyer. The buyer acquires ownership of the items by paying the full purchase price of the items.
8.2. By sending an electronic order, the buyer accepts without exception all the provisions of the Terms and Conditions as in effect on the day the order is sent as well as the valid price of the ordered items on the day the order is sent (including shipping or postage) listed in the catalog of the internet store protein-way.com, unless it has been agreed otherwise in a specific case. By sending an order (draft purchase contract) the buyer is irrevocably bound.
8.3. The seller is not bound by any codes of conduct in relation to the buyer within the meaning of Section 1826 par. 1 letter e) of the Civil Code.
8.4. Out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes arising from the purchase contract is the responsibility of the Czech Trade Inspection Authority, with its registered office at Štěpánská 567/15, 120 00 Praha 2, IN: 000 20 869, Internet address: www.coi.cz.
Protection of personal data
1.1.The protection of the personal data of the buyer who is a natural person is provided by Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data, as amended.
1.2. The buyer agrees to the processing of his/her personal data: name and surname, home address, identification number, tax identification number, email address, telephone number and IP address (collectively referred to as “personal data”).
1.3. The buyer agrees to the processing of personal data by the seller for the purpose of exercising rights and obligations under the purchase contract and for the purpose of maintaining a user account. Unless the buyer chooses otherwise, they agree to the processing of their personal data by the seller also for the purpose of sending information and promotional messages to the buyer. Consent to the processing of personal data in its entirety pursuant to this Article is not a condition that would in itself preclude the conclusion of a purchase contract. [JA2]
1.4. The buyer acknowledges that they are obliged to provide their personal data (upon registration, in their user account, when ordering from the web interface of the shop) correctly and that they are obliged to inform the seller of any change in their personal data.
1.5. The seller may authorize a third party to process the buyer’s personal data as a processor. With the exception of persons transporting the goods, personal data will not be transferred to third parties without the prior consent of the buyer.
1.6. Personal data will be processed for an indefinite period. Personal data will be processed electronically in an automated manner or in printed form in a non-automated manner.
1.7. The buyer confirms that the personal information provided is accurate and that he/she has been instructed that this is a voluntary disclosure of personal information.
1.8. Should the buyer believe that the seller or the processor (Article 9.5) is processing their personal data in contradiction to the protection of the buyer’s private and personal life or the law, especially if the personal data are inaccurate with respect to the purpose of their processing, they may:
1.8.1. ask the seller or processor for an explanation,
1.8.2. require the seller or processor to correct the situation.
1.9. If the buyer asks for information about the processing of their personal data, the seller is obliged to provide this information. The seller has the right to request adequate compensation not exceeding the costs necessary for providing the information pursuant to the previous sentence.
Sending promotional messages and storing cookies
The buyer agrees to receive information related to the seller’s goods, services or business to the buyer’s email address and further agrees to receive promotional messages from the seller to the buyer’s email address.
The buyer agrees to store so-called cookies on their computer. If it is possible to make a purchase on the website and fulfill the seller’s obligations under the purchase agreement without depositing so-called cookies on the buyer’s computer, the buyer may withdraw the consent under the previous sentence at any time.
I . Protection of personal data GDPR
1.1. By submitting an online order form for the delivery of services, the user confirms that they understand the terms of personal data protection, that they agree with the wording and that they accept it in its entirety.
1.2 The provider is the controller of users’ personal data pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”). The provider is responsible for processing personal data in accordance with legal regulations, in particular GDPR.
1.3. Personal data are all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier, such as name, identification number, location information, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
1.4 When ordering, the required personal data (name and address, contact) are necessary for the successful execution of the order. The purpose of processing personal data is to complete the user’s order and exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Provider and the User. Another purpose for the processing of personal data is to send promotional messages and other marketing activities. The legal reason for the processing of personal data is the performance of the contract pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR, the fulfillment of the legal obligation of the controller under Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR and the Provider’s legitimate interest under Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR. The Provider’s legitimate interest is to process personal data for direct marketing purposes.
1.5 The provider uses the services of subcontractors to fulfill the license agreement, in particular the mailing service provider (personal data is stored in third countries) and the web hosting provider. Subcontractors are verified for the safe processing of personal data. The provider and subcontractor of the web hosting have concluded a contract on processing of personal data under which the subcontractor is responsible for properly securing the physical, hardware and software perimeter and thus bears direct responsibility to the user for any leakage or breach of personal data.
1.6 The provider shall store the user’s personal data for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the provider and the user and to assert claims arising from these contractual relations (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship). After this time period, the data will be deleted.
1.7 The user has the right to request access his/her personal data from the provider to according to Article 15 GDPR, correction of personal data according to Article 16 GDPR, or restriction of processing according to Article 18 GDPR. The user has the right to erasure of personal data in accordance with Article 17, paragraph 1, letter a) and c) to f) GDPR. Furthermore, the user has the right to object to processing under Article 21 of the GDPR and the right to data portability under Article 20 of the GDPR.
1.8 The user has the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if they believe that their right to personal data protection has been violated.
1.9 The user is not obliged to provide personal data. However, the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract and without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or fulfill it by the provider.
1.10 The Provider does not make automatic individual decisions within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
1.11 By completing the contact form, those interested in using the services of the Provider:
- agree to the use of their personal data for the purpose of sending electronic commercial messages, advertising materials, direct sales, market research and direct product offers by the Provider and third parties, but no more than once a week, and at the same time
- declares that they do not consider sending information pursuant to point 1.11.1 to unsolicited advertising within the meaning of Act No. 40/1995 Coll., as amended, because the user explicitly agrees with sending information according to point 1.11.1 in connection with § 7 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll.
- The user may revoke the consent under this paragraph at any time in writing to email@example.com
1.12 In order to improve the quality of services, personalize offers, collect anonymous data and for analytical purposes, the provider uses so-called cookies. By using the website, the User agrees to the use of this technology.
- Rights and Obligations Between Administrator and Processor (Processing Contract)
2.1. The Provider is to be a processor in accordance with Article 28 of the GDPR in relation to the personal data of users’ clients. The user is the administrator of this data.
2.2. These Terms and Conditions regulate mutual rights and obligations in the processing of personal data to which the Provider has accessed under the license agreement concluded by agreeing to the General Terms and Conditions on www.protein-way.com (hereinafter referred to as the “License Agreement”) concluded with the User on the date of opening the user account.
2.3. The Provider is responsible for processing the User’s personal data to the extent and for the purposes set out in Article 2.4 – 2.7 of these conditions. Processing resources will be automated. The Provider will collect, store on data carriers, keep, block and dispose of personal data within the processing. The Provider is not entitled to process personal data in contradiction to or beyond that provided by these Terms and Conditions.
2.4. The Provider is responsible for processing personal data for the User to this extent:
- common personal information,
- specific categories of data referred to in Article 9 of the GDPR,
- acquired by the User in connection with his/her own business.
2.5. The Provider is responsible for processing the personal data for the User in order to provide the Protein Way e-shop platform with a form of license agreement.
2.6. Personal data may only be processed at the workplaces of the Provider or its subcontractors pursuant to Article 2.8 of these conditions, and on the territory of the European Union.
2.7. The Provider undertakes the processing of the personal data of the user, of the User’s clients, all for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Provider and the User and from asserting claims from these contractual relations (for 15 years from termination).
2.8 The User grants permission to involve the subcontractor as a further processor under Article 28 (2) of the GDPR, that is the hosting provider. The User further grants the Provider general permission to engage another processor of personal data in the processing. However, the Provider must inform the User in writing of any intended changes to the acceptance or replacement of other processors and give the user the opportunity to object to these changes. The Provider shall impose on its subcontractors as personal data processors the same data protection obligations as set out in these Conditions.
2.9. The Provider undertakes that the processing of personal data will be provided mainly in the following manner:
- Personal data is processed in accordance with legal regulations and based on the User’s instructions, ie for performing all activities necessary for the provision of e-services of the Protein Way platform.
- The Provider undertakes to provide technical and organizational protection of the processed personal data in order to prevent unauthorized or accidental access to the data, their alteration, destruction or loss, unauthorized transmissions, other unauthorized processing, as well as other misuse, and that all the obligations of the processor of personal data arising from legal regulations are ensured continually in terms of personnel and organization throughout the processing of the data.
- The technical and organizational measures taken are commensurate with the level of risk. Through them, the Provider ensures the continued confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services, and restores the availability and access to personal data in a timely manner in the event of physical or technical incidents.
- The Provider hereby declares that the protection of personal data is subject to the Provider’s internal security regulations.
- Personal data will be accessible only to authorized persons of the Provider and subcontractors pursuant to Article 2.8 of these Conditions, who will have the conditions and scope of data processing determined by the Provider and each such person will access personal data under their unique identifier.
- Authorized persons of the Provider processing personal data according to these conditions are obliged to keep personal data and security measures confidential, the disclosure of which would jeopardize their security. The Provider shall ensure their demonstrable commitment to this obligation. The Provider shall ensure that this obligation for the Provider and the authorized persons will continue even after the termination of employment or other relationship with the Provider.
- The Provider will assist the User with appropriate technical and organizational measures, if possible, to fulfill the User’s obligation to respond to requests to exercise the rights of the data subject set out in GDPR; as well as ensuring compliance with the obligations under Articles 32 to 36 of the GDPR, taking into account the nature of the processing and the information available to the Provider.
- Upon termination of the provision of performance related to processing pursuant to Article 2.7 of these Conditions, the Provider is obliged to delete all personal data or return it to the User, unless he is obliged to store personal data on the basis of a special law.
- The Provider shall provide the User with all information necessary to demonstrate that the obligations under this Agreement and the GDPR have been fulfilled, shall enable audits, including inspections, performed by the User or any other auditor authorized by the User.
2.10 The User undertakes the responsibility to immediately report all facts known to him which could adversely affect the proper and timely fulfillment of obligations arising from these Conditions and to provide the Provider with the assistance necessary for the fulfillment of these Conditions.
- Final Provisions
3.1 These Terms and Conditions shall expire at the end of the term specified in Article 1.6 and Article 2.7 of these Terms and Conditions.
3.2 The User agrees to these Terms and Conditions by checking their consent on the online form. By checking the consent, the User expresses that they have read these terms, agrees with them and accepts them in their entirety.
3.3 The Provider is entitled to make changes to these Terms and Conditions. The Provider is obliged to publish the new version of the Terms and Conditions on his website without undue delay, or send the new version to the User at their email address.
3.4. Provider’s contact information in matters relating to these Terms and Conditions: +420 777 844 352, firstname.lastname@example.org
3.5. Relationships not expressly regulated by these Terms and Conditions are governed by GDPR and the legal order of the Czech Republic, in particular Act No. 89/2012 Coll., The Civil Code, as amended.
Terms and Conditions effective 21.05.2018.