- Personal data controller pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) is HADAS WorldWide, lnc.; Company ID 03335887 with its registered office at Horní 30, 639 00 Brno (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”).
- Controller contact information is:
address: Horní 30, 639 00 Brno
- Personal data are all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier, such as name, identification number, location information, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer. The contact details of the officer are: email@example.com
Sources and categories of processed personal data
- The Administrator processes the personal data you provided or the personal data that the Administrator obtained as a result of your order.
- The administrator processes your identification and contact information and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for the processing of personal data is
○ performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR,
○ the legitimate interest of the Controller in the provision of direct marketing (in particular for sending promotional messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR,
○ Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (especially for sending promotional messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR in conjunction with Article 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services, in the event that no goods or services were ordered.
The purpose of the processing of personal data is:
○ processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Controller; when ordering, personal data is required for successful order processing (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract,
○ sending promotional messages and doing other marketing activities.
- There is no automatic individual decision-making by the Controller within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
Data retention period
The Controller keeps personal data
○ for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Controller and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
○ for as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, no later than…. years, if the personal data are processed by consent.
- After the personal data retention period has expired, the Controller will delete the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the Controller)
- The recipients of personal data are persons
○ involved in the delivery of goods / services / making payments under the contract,
○ providing e-shop operation services and other services related to e-shop operation,
○ providing marketing services.
- The Controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or to an international organization.
- Under the conditions set out in GDPR you have
○ the right to access your personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
○ the right to rectify personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR or, as the case may be, the processing restrictions under Article 18 of the GDPR,
○ the right to delete personal data under Article 17 of the GDPR,
○ the right to object to processing under Article 21 of the GDPR and
○ the right to data portability under Article 20 of the GDPR.
○ the right to withdraw consent to the processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the Controller specified in Article III of these Terms and Conditions.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
Conditions of personal data security
- The Controller declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The Controller has taken technical measures to secure data and personal data storage in paper form, especially the use of antivirus programs, secure storage of backups, secure access passwords, encrypted communication.
- The Controller declares that only the persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
These terms are effective 21.5.2019.